I’m not sure if you know this or not, but Teachers Pay Teachers has asked teachers to share 10 facts about them as they celebrate their 10 year anniversary.
I shared my 10 facts on my Instagram and Facebook page, but thought I’d share them here with you.
1. I make all of my tutus by hand. It’s quite a process but I have so much fun doing it.
2. I am an extrovert and love attention, but new situations are really stressful for me. I don’t like the unknown.
3. I perseverate on things for way too long. “Did I say/do the right thing?”-is a constant inner dialogue. I’m trying to get better at letting go.
4. I love teaching kindergarten but I don’t want children of my own.
5. I was born in Germany and have never been back to see where I was born. It’s on my bucket list.
6. I am a geek for unicorns, muppets, and Harry Potter. I am unashamed for my geeky love of things that make me happy.
7. I can’t stand the sound of other people eating. It drives me crazy.
8. I am always two steps away from crying. Things that make me really happy or really sad can bring on instant tears.
9. I presented for the first time last Tuesday and I was so nervous I had stomach pains for a couple of weeks. Now that it’s over I would do it again in a heartbeat even if it meant weeks of stomach pain.
10. love being a teacher. It’s my heart song.
Have you shared your 10 facts? Leave a link in the comments so I can learn more about you.