I want to wish you all a very Happy New Year! I wish you tons of happiness and joy in 2013.
2012 was a quite a year for me.
On this day last year…one of my high school friends was murdered in her own home. It was the first homicide of the year in Austin. It was devastating. Anyone who knew Esme…was captivated by her. She was amazingly kind, sweet, knowledgeable and funny. It was so sad that she was taken away from the people who loved her….There was some beauty that came out of this tragedy. People loved her and they gathered to share their love with each other. Even though she’s gone…we can feel her love all around.
2012 was a year of great change for me.
I left my friends and family in Texas to start a new life on the East Coast. I miss my friends and family terribly…but I am enjoying meeting new people and our new life here.
and…I got engaged!
This whole planning a wedding business is very exciting.. and stressful…and time consuming.
Well, I have a few resolutions for 2013.
1) to lose some poundage…I’ll have to squeeze this big ol’ cheese and chocolate booty into a wedding dress at some point.
2) to create!…We finally set up my office and I have room to create and invent and make! I’m so excited. I’m going to create the heck out of 2013.
3) to love… I know around the holidays we try to be kinder to each other…try to give more…try to love more. I want to do that all year long. I’m really hoping that 2013 will be my year of love. I’m giving it away. Holla if you need a little!
SOO….. speaking of love..and creating…
I made a lot of stuff over the break.
1) Remembering Martin- a quick MLK packet. Here are some pics.
Then there’s 2.
Count the Room: Shape Edition
3) Count the Room: Alphabet Edition
4) Count the Room: Number Edition
So I was thinking about a little give away party.
I will make each of these FREE in my store for 30 minutes only.
Here’s how it will work:
We will start with the MLK packet. Go to my store and download it for free for 30 minutes. After that, I’ll put Count the Room: Shape Edition up for free for 30 minutes. Then the Alphabet Edition for 30 minutes…and finally the Number Edition for 30 minutes.
SO…in the next 2 hours you can get 4 activities! For FREE! Just make sure you keep checking in..and in the spirit of love…please spread the word. Pin it, Facebook it, email it…whatever!
Here’s a direct link to my store, click here.
Oh man! I need to go to the supermarket for lunch this week, my husband is going to kill me for blogging all day! Sounds like 2012 was good for you. Thanks for the awesome materials!
Special Teacher for Special Kids
Wow! Thank you! Happy New Year!